Many people are looking for reliable sites or App to make money from the Internet
In this post, we are going to review two reliable websites that you can make money from by doing simple tasks
Yandex Toloka Pays you money to do Simple Tasks Online
Yandex Toloka is a site that allows you to earn money through simple tasks that require no prior experience. You don’t need any qualifications and the tasks are very simple that anyone can carry out.
Yandex Toloka is a Russian multinational company that deals with internet products. The Yandex search engine receives high volumes of search requests that need to be analyzed. That’s where the paid tasks come in.
As a worker, will be analyzing internet content and helping the company in identifying things that a robot can’t do. Read ahead to learn more about what kind of jobs you can do, how you can earn, and how to start working.
How to Work for Yandex Toloka
Yandex offers its users two options to earn online, either do paid tasks or earn through the referral program. Here’s how:
This option allows users to select a paid task from the list of tasks available on the dashboard. To access the tasks, you can sign up for an account on Yandex or you can access them through the Yandex app.
After you select the tasks you want to work on, you will receive instructions on how to do it. The users have to complete the task and submit the response for review. Once your submission is reviewed by Yandex, you will be able to receive your reward. The tasks can be anything like answering a question, taking a picture, or comparing a set of pictures.
Tasks are made available on the basis of the user’s rating. These ratings are assigned considering the quality and quantity of tasks. Some of the tasks you can expect on Yandex are:
- Comparison of pictures and search results
- Entering search queries to check web page compliance
- Removing bad comments (abusive, spam, etc.)
- Marking bad photos ( porn, perversion, etc.)
- Field assignments ( organization reviews)
- Taking photos of buildings and places
Pay range of the tasks start from $0.10 to $1. However, you can maximize your earnings by attaining a higher rating than average. The more ratings you have, the more tasks you qualify for. Remember, users with higher ratings are paid more for the tasks as compared to other users.
The company’s referral program allows users to earn a bonus by inviting a friend to earn on Yandex. Users can earn 5% to 20% of what the friend earns.
One of the sub-program allows you to earn 20% of what your friend earns if he or she is earning in specific cities in Russia and Uzbekistan only. For other tasks, you earn a 5% -10% commission. This percentage varies on the number of bonuses received.
A bonus of less than $10 allows you to earn 5%. If your bonus is less than $100, you get 7% of the amount and if it is more than $100, you get 10% of the cash. These bonuses are only given in the first month after the registration of your friend on Yandex.
How to start and how to make money?
To start earning on Yandex Toloka, you have to sign up on their website to become a member. On the sign-up form, provide personal details like name and mobile number to verify your account. You have to be 18 years or above to earn on Yandex.
By signing up, you will also get a Yandex account which you can use for payments, etc.
Pros and Cons of Yandex Toloka
- Yandex Toloka is an authentic site that allows users to earn side cash
- The tasks are simple and require no prior experience
- Many payment options are available
- The support team is available for help and queries
- Lots of available tasks
- Lots of tasks to do
- Earning is small
- The referral program is a little complex
How does Yandex Pay?
Every time you complete a task, you will be able to directly view the money added to your user account in US dollars.
The company offers users various payment options. Users have the option to opt for PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill, and Papara. Paypal users can withdraw a minimum amount of $0.02 per week, Skrill users can withdraw $1 per week and for Payoneer, it is $20 a week. Users living in Russia can also opt for a withdrawal through the phone. A processing fee is also deducted from all payment options.
How to Earn Money by doing Simple Tasks on RemoTasks
Remotasks.com is a crowdsourcing platform where users can get paid for performing and completing simple tasks. These micro tasks include tagging images, audio transcription, data collection etc. Its a relatively new micro-tasking platform created in 2017, and is quickly gaining popularity. This micro job site allows clients to post tasks/jobs and the workers work on those tasks for money.
Remotasks has a list of client companies that provide these tasks, from small startups to big corporations. Anyone can work on Remotasks, however the only requirement is to be fluent in English. As a worker you can unlock more tasks by giving small tests / exams. The more exams you take the more tasking opportunities will be open to you. Want to find out more on how to become a tasker? Here are the steps you need to follow:
How RemoTasks Works
As mentioned before, Remotasks provides a wide variety of tasks, ranging from simple tasks like image annotation (notation) to a little complex tasks like audio transcription. Here’s what you need to do to get started:
- To start working, users have to register themselves first. Remotasks requires users to sign up through their Facebook account. Click HERE to Sign Up
- After logging in, you will see your dashboard. On the dashboard you can see your stats regarding work and earnings. To start, you’ll fist have to go through a tutorial that will have practice tasks. After completing the tutorial, you’ll then be able to start working. Just click on Get Started to start the tutorial. The tutorial comprises of two tasks that the users have to practice on. They also provide clear instructions on how to complete these tasks. The time depends on the users, they can take as little or as much time as they want to get the tasks done. If you make mistakes in these practice tasks, you have to retry again till the task is complete. Only then do you qualify to start applying for the real tasks.
- After going through the practice round, you can now start applying for tasks. On your dashboard you will find a list of tasks that you can apply for. To work on your selected tasks you must first take an exam. After passing it you get to work on the real task.
PAYMENT DETAILS how to withdraw your money ?
Remotasks pays its taskers through PayPal. The payment for each task varies according to the complexity of the task. The payment rate can range from $1-$2 per hour. The minimum payout is $5. The payments are made weekly.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- To work on Remotasks you have to be fluent in English.
- Completing the tasks on time is very important. Failure to do so can get you banned from the website.
- High accuracy is required to work on tasks, if your accuracy is too low you could get banned.
- The more accurate your tasks are, the more your score will be. However you can score low if you take too much time or your task is incorrect.
Remotasks is a good alternative to make some money on the side, however patience is required to perform these tasks. The pay-per-task is effective but payment rates are not too high. But again, the website is completely legit and wroth a try. Users on average earn about $30 to $40 per month working a few hours. Remotasks is another alternative to MTurk and other micro tasking websites.
Read More :