The speed of premature ejaculation or (premature flushing), as its name indicates, is ejaculation faster than it should be.
The term used to define this condition is subjective, but what is meant is ejaculation or a stream that occurs before or at the beginning of intercourse, and without reaching euphoria with a life partner.
Ejaculation or premature ejaculation is one of the most common sexual problems in men. Various research shows that 10-30% of men suffer from this phenomenon at some point in their lives.
Symptoms of premature ejaculation
The main symptom is, of course, premature ejaculation (the occurrence of a stream at a time that is desirable by the couple).
It should be noted that premature ejaculation also occurs when masturbation and not only during sexual intercourse.
The situation can be described:
- A stream that occurs almost always (or almost always) within a minute of penetration.
- Inability to delay the stream after penetration.
- Psychological impact on the individual, such as: frustration, distress, and avoiding intimate situations.
- The normal time for a flow to occur is between 2 - 10 minutes after sexual intercourse begins.
Causes and risk factors for premature ejaculation
The exact causes of premature ejaculation are still unknown. It is known today, that the phenomenon of premature ejaculation not only occurs as a result of a mental disorder, but there are also biological factors that lead to this disorder.
1- Psychological factors
There are those who believe that the occurrence of this condition in the past, due to understandable reasons, may lead to a pattern of premature ejaculation:
- Sex: The premature ejaculation was due to a desire to speed up the flow and end the intercourse (for example, the fear of being caught).
- Feelings of guilt: which leads to the termination of intercourse quickly.
- Impotency: Men who suffer from impotence and erectile dysfunction and want to achieve an erection quickly or maintain an erection during sexual intercourse, may reach the pattern of premature ejaculation.
- Anxiety: Many of the injured suffered from disorders of anxiety (Anxiety disorders) are different, including those related to this case directly, some of which have stemmed from other things are different.
- Marital Relationship Problems: If the disorder is new, and it appears after instances of a healthy flow with previous partners - there may be a link between the type of relationship between the spouses and the emergence of the new disorder.
2- Biological factors
- Invalid hormone levels.
- Levels of neurotransmitters (Neurotransmitters) are not valid.
- Reflexes are not valid in the streaming apparatus.
- Thyroid gland disorders.
- Disturbances in the prostate or urethra (Urethra).
- Central nervous system disorders (after trauma - accident or accident).
- Weaning from drugs.
The prevailing view today is that if the disturbance is always present, the problem appears to be biological.
3- Risk factors
- Impotence (Impotency) and the lack of erection: If a person has problems in erection - and the desire to try to reach an erection and maintain it - lead to premature ejaculation after a rush of no feeling when having sex.
- Various health disorders: such as heart problems are able to cause a person to become hasty at the time of sexual intercourse, to the degree that leads to an early influx. And all this against the background of the desire to remove the burden from the affected devices, urgently.
- Pressure: Psychological pressure from any source leads to a lack of calmness and an inability to focus on sexual relations, which leads to an early influx.
- Medications: Certain medications sometimes cause side effects that cause premature flushing.
Complications of premature ejaculation
It is not often a result of health complications, but rather mainly psychological and social problems.
Tension in the marital relationship leads to the early flow of frustration among the spouses and leads to unnecessary tension and crises in the marital relationship against the background of dissatisfaction with sexual life.
Premature flow may, in addition, lead to fertilization disorders when entering pregnancy.
Premature ejaculation diagnosis
Erectile and impotence problems sometimes can also be used to examine male sex hormones (Testosterone) in the blood to diagnose the problem.
Treatment of premature ejaculation
Premature ejaculation may be treated with a combination of sexual therapy, drug therapy, and psychotherapy as follows:
1- Sexual therapy
Masturbation and streaming before intercourse may prolong the time until the next stream. In addition, directing sexual energy from sexual intercourse to different sexual games that do not include sexual intercourse - may relieve the tension that accompanies the sexual intercourse itself.
Squeeze Technology - Immediately when the flow is perceived, the genital organ can be pressed where the head of the penis is connected to the penis body itself. Physical pressure on this area leads to a slight decrease in the degree of erection, but it also prevents premature flushing.
After several such exercises during sexual intercourse - it can improve the sense of how to prevent the outflow from the early outflow.
2- Drug therapy
Many medications are used to treat depression in addition to anesthesia, in the treatment of premature ejaculation and the treatment of non-erection , but this phenomenon is not considered one of the reasons for using these drugs.
- Antidepressants: Delayed streaming is a common side effect of medications from the family of antidepressants. Therefore, the use of different antidepressants may improve treatment for premature ejaculation. These medications have additional side effects such as nausea, dry mouth, drowsiness, and decreased libido.
- Anesthesia ointments: Many local anesthesia ointments cause loss of sensation in the penis and in this way, prevent premature ejaculation and delay the flow. Side effects of ointments are decreased sexual pleasure and sometimes local sensitivity.
This treatment may relieve anxiety from performance, and relieve psychological stress, which greatly contributes to premature flow.
An early flow is a common condition and is caused by many causes. This condition can be prevented by treating the causative agents, by behavioral therapies and even by medication.
The treatment of the problem in general requires a great openness and desire of both spouses.
Read more :
Like ONX NEWS on Facebook